While orthodontic treatment is typically associated with teenagers, you should know that it is never too late to straighten crooked teeth! We provide traditional and alternative therapies for adults that may suit their busy lifestyles better. For patients who desire quick results, Rapid Braces are a short-term orthodontic solution that offers results in as little as six months. We also offer Invisalign®, which is a clear, removable teeth straightening system that may also deliver fast results.
Why Should I Correct Crooked Teeth As an Adult?
Crooked teeth are more than just a cosmetic problem. If misaligned teeth are left uncorrected, this can lead to TMJ disorders or other dental complications. Dental problems that may arise from a crooked smile include:
- Tooth decay and periodontal disease as a result of difficulty cleaning between teeth.
- Tooth grinding due to uneven tooth surfaces.
- Jaw strain because the jaw has to work harder to compensate for a bad bite.
- Low confidence or heightened social anxiety from self-consciousness.
Benefits of Rapid Braces
Rapid Braces allow patients to get straighter teeth in just six months! Some other benefits of the Rapid Braces treatment include:
- Rapid Braces are lightweight and subtle. They do not require rubber bands, and they can be made in white color to blend with your teeth.
- While brushing and flossing can be difficult with traditional braces, the lightweight brackets on Rapid Braces allow for better access to hard-to-reach areas.
- Rapid Braces are cost-effective compared to other orthodontic treatments.
Benefits of Invisalign®
Invisalign® is a fast, convenient orthodontic treatment in which patients receive a series of clear aligner trays to straighten their teeth. Some other benefits of Invisalign® include:
- You can easily remove your Invisalign® aligners to brush and floss your teeth.
- With Invisalign®, you can enjoy the foods that you want without having to worry about them getting stuck in your braces!
- The aligners are clear, so other people won’t know that you are receiving orthodontic treatment.
- Invisalign® aligner trays are so comfortable; you’ll forget you’re wearing them!